Monday, November 1, 2010

We Need a Concierge!


We're SO busy!  Another day of firsts, just when I thought I could kick back and relax.

Today I tried cottage cheese (the jury is still out) and decided that I definitely don't like lamb, nor will I eat beef jerky even though my favorite thing on earth is chicken jerky tenders from Sam's.  Did I mention that I only like canned food if it has chunks?  None of that unidentifiable ground up stuff for me.   So, those were the day's culinary adventures.

Then, in addition to my usual outdoor explorations, we went to the Post Office.  I thought I would die from happiness because Jimmy and Justin came out to the car to visit with me and they said that I am definitely their most favorite rescue dog ever. 

In case that wasn't enough for one day, then I went SHOPPING!   It was SO cold here this morning that I had to wear two coats, and one of them was that pink one again.  NOT cool.  So, after the Post Office we drove about a thousand miles and finally got to the store (check out the picture of me navigating).  I had a private fitting (well not really so private since everybody in the store was looking at me) with a tailor.  The foster mom acted as fashion consultant and benefactor.  Well, sort of benefactor - we all know that the dad is the one who supports this whole endeavor.  Anyway - I came home with a very smart blue check coat.  It's a little bit big on me, but everyone assured me that it would be just exactly right when I am finished gaining weight in a couple of months. 

And then - the best thing of all - I got a PACKAGE!  My flea propellers arrived (bee propolis, Magoo.....bee propolis) so now I have some more supplements to work from the inside and some new stuff (salves and ointment and such) to work from the outside.  I think I'm going to be positively sparkling with good health in a few weeks, don't you?

Hope you enjoy today's pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment