Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Neither rain nor snow

Nor gloom of night......

Well of course not!  Who ever heard of doing interesting stuff in bad weather or in the dark???

It was a NICE day, so we went to the Post Office and this time I got to get out of the car and visit with my best friend Jimmy.  He's our FAVORITE Postal employee.  He has a super nice Corgi who used to go to work with him all the time until some horrible person ratted him out, and now he has to stay home all day alone.  We wish several levels of evils upon that particular postal patron.  So, I went over today to cheer him up and spread some happiness....  After all, what's life without somebody to share it with?

Here I am, doing what I do best!






1 comment:

  1. Hello Magoo, Jimmy here. Thanks for coming over, had a blast. When you get a chance stop by I know where there is an endless supply of leaves.

    ReplyDelete