Friday, November 5, 2010

People Let Me Tell Ya









'Bout My Best Friend!!!!

That would be the witch.  We went for a walk in the road today, and she came along.  I just loved having a friend to share the experience with.  She got a little bit tired though, so I tucked her under a shrub and she rested there until we were on our way back and I picked her up again.

It was another fun day here with all of my toys.  I was really looking forward to a nice jog in the sunshine, but the foster mom isn't all that swift, so we went for a walk.  In the interests of keeping myself very fit and buff, I figured out a nice zigzag pattern in front of her so that I could trot smartly while she trudged along.   I think it worked quite nicely for us both, and I got many admiring glances from people in vehicles as they passed us on the road  Naturally, I smiled at everyone.

I remembered to pick up my witch en route home, and we were all feeling much better after a nice stroll in the sunshine. 

I do have another new skill these days, too.  I had an inspiration last night and I started humming a tune.  I was so taken with my composition skills that I started to sing!!!!  I think I have a BEAUTIFUL voice, and the foster parents agree, though I don't think they were all that thrilled when the creative juices hit me at 3 AM and I just had to run through the melody to commit it to memory.   They'll feel differently about it, I'm sure, when a major record label picks it up!  Now I just need a agent.....

1 comment:

  1. Are you still looking for a home for Magoo? I just had to put down my baby last month. His name was Thor. He was a 175lbs Bullmastiff. He had osteosarcoma in his leg. I have a female bullmastiff, an old english sheepdog and a female siberian husky. I wasn't sure how to contact you. My name is Ed and my email is vined@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete