Monday, November 8, 2010

Another Gloomy Monday

I HATE November weather.  The only good thing about November is that it means Christmas is coming.   Actually, I'm not really sure what that's all about but it looks pretty festive and it seems like we'll have a tree inside the house in case it's snowy and I don't want to go outside!  How convenient is that!?!?!?! 

We had a quiet day here because the weather was bad, so I don't have any new adventures to share.  At least I have lots of toys to play with when I'm stuck inside, and I am planning a trip to the post ofice tomorrow if the sun is out.   That gives me something to look forward to.

My foster dad commented today that I'm VERY spoiled.  I was so pleased to hear that - I'm sure spoiled is a most excellent thing to be, so I'll continue to work hard at it.  I've decided that I'm not planning to take any more pills, not matter how well hidden they are.  I'm like a detective - I can find them no matter what.  I don't need any more pills.  Hear me?  No More Pills.  I'm considering a hunger strike.  That will really scare them into compliance.  The thing they worry most about here is whether or not I eat.  I love having such control over them.  I think I'm going to make up a list of things I'd like to have for breakfast tomorrow and leave it by the stairs.

Off to sing the foster parents to sleep now.  They enjoy my singing so much that I've agreed to a little lullaby each night when we all go to bed.  Just a short one - 2 or 3 minutes.   Sometimes they all sing along, even the 5 other dogs who live here.  Our voices blend nicely together, and they've invited me to join in with them for their morning serenade.  It's nice having friends.

Wishing for sunshine tomorrorw!

Good night,
Magoo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment