Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday, Sunday



Another day, another leaf pile.  They're insane.  I still can't convince them that we have to save the leaves.  They actually put me back in the house today, saying that I wasn't really helping, when I was doing my BEST to keep things under control.

Still, I did get a nice reward - a good, long walk in the sun.  We went all the way down to the end of the street and then turned and went down a big hill and walked all the way to the entrance of the Arboretum.   It was interesting to see some new territory and investigate all the different smells.  I walked really nicely today, and once again got many admiring glances from people passing in cars.   I think I must look really dapper in my plaid coat.  It's just the right shade of blue to bring out my eyes....

I'm not entirely sure why people are so big on furniture  This loveseat thing is intriguing, but I'm not convinced it's all that comfortable and I barely fit on it.  I do like to stash my toys along the back though.  Since I'm having such a good time being out and about I figure my toys enjoy a change of scenery too.  I was a little worried earlier today when I couldn't find my witch though.  Desmond and I were quite concerned, but then my foster mom remembered that I'd put her behind the chair for safekeeping.  Whew.

Off to bed - have to get my beauty rest, you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment