Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Three







I finally convinced her to give up on the big piece of the costume and just use the vest.  I figure I'm man enough to go "commando" in just a vest and headgear!

I was so happy when I was finally dressed.  The gang was hoping for a portrait shot or two, but I had other ideas.  I wanted to explore some more and also wanted to let the local wildlife have a chance to admire my new duds.  The squirrels were especially appreciative, I think, but the bunnies looked a little frightened.  If you look carefully, you can see me doing my Dance of The Chicken Jerky, which always involves grabbing the leg of my partner with my hand.  You can see that it was a successful endeavor because I'm dashing away, chewing on my reward!

You'll have to excuse the last photo.  We were trying for a more youthful look (brave vs. chief) and I tried to put the wig on myself, and it got a little messed up.  My foster mom had to help me and she forgot to bring a comb along.  See what I mean about needing more competent help????

Happy Halloween!

Love and kisses,
Magoo

No comments:

Post a Comment